We do everything to ensure your privacy is respected and therefore handle personal information with care. MEDIALOGIC always complies with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This implies that we at least:
- Limit the processing of your personal data to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and / or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- Are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect it.
As MEDIALOGIC we are responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Arie de Zeeuwstraat 4
3065 PA Rotterdam
Which personal data we process?
Your personal data will be processed by MEDIALOGIC for the following purposes:
- Processing of requests for quotations;
- Processing of professional quieries.
For the above objectives, we may request the following personal data from you:
Name, address, place of residence, e-mail address, telephone number.
Distribution to third parties
We do not provide the information that you provide to us to third parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this.
We do not provide personal data to parties based outside the EU.
MEDIALOGIC does not store personal data for longer than strictly necessary – in the case of orders – and removes at your request personal data from the customer base.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. We have taken the following measures:
- Data is stored in a digital file and is password protected.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data re. yourself that we keep. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it). You also have the right to have the information provided by us transferred to yourself or directly to another party if desired.
We can logically ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us about this. You have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, which is the privacy supervisory authority.